Book your stay
Stay longer promotions
Take advantage of discounts by extending your stay. Add your coupon code at checkout. Up to 15% off for longer stays. See our current promotions. Also see our packages for large groups.
Click on accommodations below for availability and rates.
1 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (2 guests)
Loon – waterfront villas
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
3 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
Our waterfront villas (Woodstock and Loon) and pasture Raven/Magpie homes offer groups the flexibility experience a vacation in a waterfront or farm setting.
Rustic landscapes. We are next to a wildlife reserve and care is taken to keep the place natural without use of herbicides and pesticides. So you will see tall natural grasses and wild flowers around for our Firefly and Monarch guests.
Rates and Reservations
Wi-Fi and Sport Package
All inclusive sport package – bikes (with helmets), kayaks, snorkels, paddle boards, surf boards, beach volleyball, badminton. Details》
Wi-Fi password and Bike Lock Code will be emailed to you.
- $500 security deposit per cottage refundable after check out.
- Contact us if you may have any questions.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: After 4:00 pm
- Check-out: Before 10:00 am
Early check-in / Late check outs are possible, if available (Fees apply)
Cancellations policy and cancellation coverage
Spacious open concept living bathed in natural light!
- 500-700 sq ft cottages. Fully equipped kitchen with 10cu.ft fridge, utensils, cutlery, coffee machine, toaster and oven
- 4-piece bathroom with shower or tub/shower combination
- Comfy pillows and double size mattresses in all bedrooms (Bed linens and towels included).
- Own private backyard behind each cottage with a picnic table and BBQ.
- One extra complimentary linens set for 7 day reservations
- Communal bonfire subject to county regulations (burn bans) and weather
- Individual camp fires at each cottage available with the All Inclusive Package. Firewood supplied. Guests must not bring their own firewood onto the property.
Lots of activities, entertainment and sport options!
Music, smores and stories by our fire pit.
In addition to the behavioral and lifestyle choices we make on a daily basis – from physical activity to diet and sleep – the long term impact on our health is also determined by genetics, access to healthcare as well as social and physical environments.
Our physical environments provide us with the essential elements of life: air, water, light, sound and thermal comfort.
Relationship with the elements
Unlike behaviors such as exercise that require active, conscious engagement, our relationship with these elements is intuitive – from breathing and hydrating ourselves to seeking light as well as acoustically and thermally comfortable spaces.
An average healthy adult takes 12 to 16 breaths per minute. Unlike spoiled food or visibly dirty water, polluted air often goes unnoticed, but the long-term impact can be harmful. Globally, air pollution is the 5th leading cause of mortality, contributing to nearly 5 million deaths each year.
The ultimate outcomes of particulate matter pollution – a major air pollutant category globally – include cardiovascular diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, lower respiratory infections, respiratory system cancers and diabetes. Delos offers solutions that help reduce and remove particulate matter (PM2.5 and PM10), along with other air pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and carbon dioxide(CO2).