Simple Living with good amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen with 7cu.ft (5ft high) fridge, utensils, cutlery, coffee machine, toaster and oven
- Kitchen includes most items such as coffee, tea, sugar and cooking oil.
- 4-piece bathroom with shower or tub/shower combination
- Comfy pillows and double size mattresses in all bedrooms (Bed linens and towels included).
- Private backyard behind each cottage with a picnic table, BBQ (with propane), fire pit with wood and four Adirondack chairs.
- One extra complimentary linens set for 7 day reservations
- Music, movie nights, occasional special guests- visiting musicians some nights*.
* Complimentary firewood only with all inclusive sport package. Events, yoga, music and other customized activities subject to minimum guest registrations.
- Communal bonfire subject to municipal regulations (burn bans).
- Individual camp fires at each cottage contingent on favourable weather conditions.
- The Cottages don’t have air-conditioning at this time. We will be adding it this year. It’s cool by the water most days.
Plans for 2023
- Our club house will be up and running. With snooker, foosball, ping pong and games. Complimentary snacks and drinks included.
- Beach front improvements. Music and a tiki bar.
- More sport. Basketball, croquet, badminton, canoes, scuba trials.
- More nature. Speaker series with naturalists about migratory birds, guided hikes, night sky guides with telescopes.
- Landscaping improvements with more wild flowers to attract endangered Monarch butterflies and other species.