Please make a secure payment for services below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Quick links for Payment
- Early check-in / Late Checkout
- Club Lounge Access
- All Inclusive Package
- Winery Tours
- Firewood Service
- EV charge
- Other service payments
Club Lounge Access: Access to our club house with lots of amenities including board games, a lounge with large screen TV, table tennis, snooker, foosball and more.
Early Check-In: Per Cottage per stay (after 2pm)
Late Check-Out: Per cottage per stay (before noon)
Parking: Complimentary for one vehicle per cottage. Per vehicle per cottage per stay.
All Inclusive Package: Fees may apply in some seasons. Per cottage per stay: Parking, WiFi, firewood, water sports, beach volleyball, bikes and many other amenities are complimentary with the package. Details.
Wi-Fi: Fee per cottage per stay. The WiFi code will be emailed to you.
Firewood service: Fee per bag of firewood. Dropped off at your cottage.
Winery Tours: Discover Wineries and Breweries in Prince Edward County. Approximate local pick-up at 11:30 am. Return to Pebbles around 5:30 or 6:00 pm. Bottled water to keep you refreshed throughout your tour. Details.
Security Deposit: Per cottage per stay x number of cottages Select Other Payments below for 1+ cottages. Your security deposit is already included under taxes and other fees at checkout.
EV Charge: Service for your vehicle. Per vehicle per stay.
Please use the link below for other payments.
All inclusive Package
The all inclusive package includes unlimited use of ALL amenities at the properties. No hidden or extra fees.
Includes unlimited use of all Sport Amenities1 at Pebbles including:
- Resort Wide Wi-Fi Access2
- Dedicated Wi-Fi in your cottage
- Outdoor sport – Badminton, Soccer, Beach Volley Ball
- Lawn Games (Croquet, Lawn Bowling)
- Bicycles (Adult only. Baskets and Helmets provided)
- Snorkels (Kids and Adults) with life vests
- Surf Boards
- Paddle Boards
- Access to our Breakfast, Lunch, Beach Snack and Dinner Meal Plans1
Guests must inform the Resort before starting a camp fire. Send us a short message in the form below with your name and cottage number.
Guests must also check the risk level for open air fires at this link. If a burn ban is in force, camp fires are not permitted. All camp fires must be reported by the Resort to the County Fire Department. It’s the law.
Please do not bring your own sport equipment or firewood onto the property. Or use our sport equipment without paying for the sport package.
Suggested use of 1 hour for sport equipment. Bike lock and wifi codes will be emailed to you.
- Subject to Availability . Recommended one hour use for sport equipment.
- Where coverage is pre-existing
- Guests are solely responsible for their safety and supervision of their wards at all times on the property.
- There are no life guards at anytime on the property.
- By making a reservation, guests agree to the terms of service of a stay at Pebbles.