Book your stay
Enter your dates below to see availability and pricing.
There is so much to do see and do at Pebbles! We can customize your experience to ensure you have the opportunity to enjoy all that the County and Pebbles have to offer. Scroll down to see some images of the resort.
Simple Living with good amenities
- Cozy 500-600 sq ft cottages. Fully equipped kitchen with 7cu.ft (5ft high) fridge, utensils, cutlery, coffee machine, toaster and oven
- Kitchen includes most items such as coffee, tea, sugar and cooking oil.
- 4-piece bathroom with shower or tub/shower combination
- Comfy pillows and double size mattresses in all bedrooms (Bed linens and towels included).
- Private backyard behind each cottage with a picnic table, BBQ (with propane), fire pit with wood and four Adirondack chairs.
- One extra complimentary linens set for 7 day reservations
- Music, movie nights, occasional special guests- visiting musicians some nights*.
Over 2400 feet of waterfront with clear water on a pebble beach with lots of privacy and lounging spaces for your group to enjoy your vacation. Water sport equipment including kayaks, SUPs, snorkels, surf boards and more. A fire pit is available on the waterfront.
- Our club lounge is under renovation at this time. It has snooker, foosball, ping pong and games.
- Yoga, book club, stargazing, wine tours, movie nights, BBQs, wine Tastings.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks included during some seasons.
- Beach front, Music and a Tiki bar*.
- Basketball, beach volleyball, croquet, badminton, kayaks, scuba trials.
- More nature. Speaker series with naturalists about migratory birds, guided hikes, night sky guides with telescopes.
- Wild flowers to attract endangered Monarch butterflies and other species.