- 4-bedroom villa with queen beds, open concept kitchen, living and dining room.
- Great room and breakfast room overlooking marina
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size 10cu.ft fridge, coffee machine, toaster, microwave and oven
- Cutlery, cookware, paper towels, napkins
- Coffee, tea, sugar and most kitchen supplies included
- Two full bathrooms, one with shower and another with shower/tub
- Comfy beds
- Pillows and queen size mattresses
- Bed linens and towels included
- One extra complimentary linens set for 7 day reservations
- Own private backyard behind each cottage
- Picnic table and four Muskoka chairs
- BBQ with propane
- Firepit with wood supplied
- Hypoallergic resort. No pets allowed.
- Lots of amenities. Kayaking, snorkeling, bike, beach volleyball and more!
- See a map of the resort.
- See our FAQ section for answers to frequently asked questions.
Space for family and friends
Stunning lake views
An elegantly restored heritage house with high ceilings, beautiful original 200 year old pine floors on a well maintained, quiet, spacious property. This house sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedrooms and 4 beds. Minutes to Sandbanks, wineries and towns. Located in Cherry Valley just 8 minutes south of Picton.
This is a large house with about 2800 sq. ft. of living space. A huge sunroom with a wall of glass overlooking the marina on the property.
- Sunroom (500 sq. ft.)
- Great room (600 sq. ft.)
- 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Open concept dining and kitchen
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: 1 Bathroom - 4P, 1 Bathroom – 3P, 4 Bedrooms, BBQ, Dining Room, Fire pit, Living Room, Muskoka Chairs, Picnic Table, Private Back Yard
- View: Lake View
- Size: 2800ft²
- Bed Type: Queen Bed
- Categories: House
- Guests: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Bedrooms: 4
Prices start at: $4,160 for 2 nights (+taxes and fees)