Our sun filled cottages are inspired by minimalist Swedish design. They are charmingly rustic and offer the simple comforts that we yearn for when on vacation.
Reserve the Warbler Cottage – 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
3 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
1 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (2 guests)
Rates and Reservations
See our rates on our reservations page. Parking included.
Wi-Fi and Sport Package
All inclusive sport package – bikes (with helmets), kayaks, snorkels, paddle boards, surf boards, beach volleyball, badminton. Details》
Wi-Fi password and Bike Lock Code will be emailed to you.
- $500 security deposit per cottage refundable after check out.
- Contact us if you may have any questions.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: After 4:00 pm
- Check-out: Before 10:00 am
Early check-in / Late check outs are possible, if available. Pay here.
Spacious open concept living bathed in natural light!
- Spacious cottages
- Fully equipped kitchen with 10cu.ft fridge, utensils, cutlery, coffee machine, toaster and oven
- 4-piece bathroom with shower or tub/shower combination
- Comfy pillows and double size mattresses in all bedrooms (Bed linens and towels included).
- Own private backyard behind each cottage with a picnic table and BBQ.
- One extra complimentary linens set for 7 day reservations
- Communal bonfire subject to county regulations (burn bans) and weather
- Individual camp fires at each cottage not permitted
In addition to the behavioral and lifestyle choices we make on a daily basis – from physical activity to diet and sleep – the long term impact on our health is also determined by genetics, access to healthcare as well as social and physical environments.
Our physical environments provide us with the essential elements of life: air, water, light, sound and thermal comfort.
Relationship with the elements
Unlike behaviors such as exercise that require active, conscious engagement, our relationship with these elements is intuitive – from breathing and hydrating ourselves to seeking light as well as acoustically and thermally comfortable spaces.
An average healthy adult takes 12 to 16 breaths per minute. Unlike spoiled food or visibly dirty water, polluted air often goes unnoticed, but the long-term impact can be harmful. Globally, air pollution is the 5th leading cause of mortality, contributing to nearly 5 million deaths each year.
The ultimate outcomes of particulate matter pollution – a major air pollutant category globally – include cardiovascular diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, lower respiratory infections, respiratory system cancers and diabetes. Delos offers solutions that help reduce and remove particulate matter (PM2.5 and PM10), along with other air pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and carbon dioxide(CO2).