Reserve the Hummingbird Cottage – 2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
3 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (4 guests)
1 Bedrooms / 1 Bath (2 guests)
2-bedroom cottage with double beds. Private pebble beach, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, and communal fire pit. Each cottage has a private backyard. See photos.
Lots of amenities. Kayaking, snorkeling, bike, beach volleyball and more!
Hypoallergic resort. No pets allowed.
• Large pebble beach waterfront access
• Kayaks, snorkels and adult bicycles rentals.
• Each cottage has it’s own private backyard
• Spacious approx 500 sq ft cottages
• Hypoallergenic and wellness inspired living- Delos Standard
• Open concept living, dining and kitchen
• Living room: Sofa/2 chairs and center table
• Dining table/4 chairs
• 2 Bedrooms: double beds in each bedroom.
• Kitchen with utensils, cutlery, coffee machine, toaster and oven
• 4-piece bathroom
• Electric heat
• Communal outdoor fire pit
Maximum four adults/children at all times in cottage. Visitors not allowed at anytime on the property.
Guests will have access to their cottage, private backyard with a picnic table, 4 Muskoka chairs and a BBQ. Large grassed grounds (soccer field size area), volleyball/badminton court and lots of outdoor activities. An outdoor communal fireplace. Prince Edward Bird Conservation Area (1000 acres) is next door!
All inclusive sport package – bikes (with helmets), kayaks, snorkels, paddle boards, surf boards, beach volleyball, badminton. Details》
Wi-Fi password and Bike Lock Code will be emailed to you.
Check-in: After 4:00 pm
Check-out: before 10:00 a.m.
Wifi and all inclusive sport package. High speed wifi and unlimited use of our bikes, kayaks, boards, snorkels and more. Wifi password and Bike lock code will be to you.
Early check-in or late check-out. Subject to availability. $50 each. Our Cleaners have to work extra hard to prepare the cottages for you with an Early Check-In or Late Check-out. Thank you for your understanding,
Pebbles Vacation Properties
Pebbles Beach Resort properties have everything you, family and friends need to relax and rejuvenate. For larger groups up to 16+ guests, please inquire about booking our sister properties conveniently located close to wineries, Sandbanks and towns. Minutes to Sandbanks, Wineries, breweries, the Drive-In, Picton, Wellington, Bloomfield and much more! Trails, ponds, woods and rolling fields on the property.
Relax with a glass of wine by the beach, on the large patio or yard, explore the cute town of Milford and beaches on your way to local artisan restaurants and wineries! Lots of amazing options.
– Weddings: DIY Wedding receptions and ceremonies in our huge charming old barn
– Receptions: Reception in our historic Barnstead entertainment space
– A communal fireplace, music and evening social events with bbq and marshmallows (subject to weather and min. number of guests).
– Tastings: Ask about our sommelier led tasting events.
The property concierge is available 24/7 to ensure your stay is comfortable!
The Prince Edward Point Bird Observatory is next door! Look up Prince Edward Point National Wildlife Area online. The National Wildlife Area was established in 1978 covering 560 hectares. Amazing views at look out points. Public deep water boat launch less than a kilometer away.
Prepare for renewal and rejuvenation in quiet commune with nature. Pebbles is away from the bustle- about 20 minutes drive from Picton right at the end of Longpoint Road next to the Prince Edward Bird Reserve- North America’s largest bird migratory sanctuary.